Being hacked can be an incredibly difficult personal experience, potentially life changing with hundreds of millions stolen through cyber scams, hackers, phishing and social engineering in Australia, every single year.
Experienced computer users can fall victim with hackers becoming increasingly advanced in their methods and approaches, finding ways into your accounts that you didn’t even realise were possible.
Regardless of how it happened, being hacked is not your fault and we’ll do our best to help you regain control over your digital life!
Our hacking help services include:
- Online safety audit & review
- Advice on dealing with personal information theft
- Fraud and people impersonating you
- Social engineering / phishing & scamming issues
- Sensitive & private content stolen / shared online
- Expertise in respectfully handling private content
- Access to accounts removed
- Social media credentials changed and accounts stolen
- Bank accounts accessed / money stolen
- Assessing a business network & firewall for potential issues
- Multi-device support for PC, Mac, iOS (iPhone, iPad) & Android devices.
- Improving security for your business website and email.
- Australia-wide remote service
We have experience in handling private and potentially embarrassing matters, in providing advice and assistance to help people navigate a way through these technically complicated, yet personally stressful situations.
We help to resolve these situations in the best way possible… ensuring that your personally secure and that nothing like that can occur again.
Due to the highly personal nature of this service, please contact us to discuss your problem so that we can give you more insight into what is happening and help you to be safe, secure & ensure your digital privacy.
For business clients we can assist with managing your network & firewall to limit access and find issues in your businesses overall security.Enquire Today